Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just a little Tag


Hope you're looking forward to a wonderful day. My project today is for the new challenge over at Meljen's Designs http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/ . This week we would love to see "Tags". These are so useful and a great way to use up all those little bits of paper we all hang on to. That's exactly what I made mine from - all leftovers. I also used Meljen's image "Little Apple Worm". So fun & easy to colour up. This tag came together very quick and easy - I love it when that happens!
Well off I go, until next time.
 hugs, 
Nancy

Challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.ca/  - "Back To School"
One Crazy Stamper  http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/ - "Bingo" (swirls, diecuts & polka dots)
Simon Says  http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/ - "Bingo" ( diecut, free, glitter)
Try It On Tuesday http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.ca/- "Anything Goes"

13 comments:

Doreen

This is just gorgeous,love the colour.xxx

Sue

fabulous tag, love the image and the colours are brilliant

Sue

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous Tag Nancy, I like the image :o) and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown

Nancy this is lovely well done hugs Elaine

Adrian

Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

DianeMoneyGoolsby

Nancy: You were the first person to correctly guess our vacation destination over at my website, Diane's Digital Designs. My husband suggested we also send you a little ???? gift from our vacation spot because you were FIRST to correctly guess. If you will please e-mail me your snail-mail address I'll get your little ???? gift out to you Monday. My e-Mail: DianeMoneyGoolsby@yahoo.com.

BUT if you are planning to say anything on YOUR blog, please wait until Tuesday when I announce you and the other winner [from ALL the correct guesses]. Thanks and congratulations [PS: Husband DO sometimes have good suggestions, uh?]

Diane

Esther

Darling tag!
Love your paper and the image is so cute :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

My name is Cindy

So cute! Thank you for joining us at TioT, Cindy

Shari

Gorgeous tag and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper, good luck in the challenge!

Mrs.B

A great tag, and such a cute image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Lucianna Dilsaver

I love the b&w checks behind your beautiful red, such a great tag! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Back to School" challenge :)

cheiron

Gorgeous tag and I love the coloring of that apple! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Challenge Blog this week!

Jasmine

Great tag, Mom! Will look great on a back to school gift!
x
Jasmine

Post a Comment