Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Christmas Card


I've had this cute little elf (by Mo Manning) coloured up for sometime now and just yesterday I decided it was time to make him into a card. I used a lot of punch work & die cuts on this card. My daughter is introducing me to Kreaxions' 4 in 1 punches, so I tried my hand at it. I used it in all the corners and the top and bottom of the center piece of cardstock. It's fun to use so you will probably see me using it often. I die cut the image and then hand punched the circles to make it look like a doily. The snowflakes are die cuts as well. I used Tim Holtz's Distress Ink on all the edges. Added some glitter, "faux stitiching" & buttons as accents. Sentiment is computer generated.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - "Anything Goes"
Mo's Digital Pencil Too - "Anything Goes"

3 comments:

Jasmine

Nice card, Mom! Love your punch work!!
-J-

Mian

What a cute little elf. Love your papers and the snowflakes.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Craft Your Passion this week.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Craft Your Passion
August Guest Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Bonnie Irvine

Great use of punches and dies on this cute card. You've done a wonderful job on the adorable image. Love all the shimmer and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again soon.

Post a Comment